I am just like any ordinary hoping to succeed in life in whatever way I can. Ofcourse, I have tried everything, though I succeeded at some point, but unfortunately I did not make it continous. For some reasons, there are times that I struggled rather than feeling at peace. I started working and now end up having business online. There are many people now hoping to experience extrardinary success in the internet business, I earned already but not much. Then I came to realized that I need someone to back me up, that I need a mentor who will guide me on my future steps and plans. On the internet, they call it a coach. It is not that expensive to have a coach, since you can pay them from the income you are generating from their business online tips.
My coach is Richard Butler, who's yours?
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Who's Your Coach?
Labels:
business,
butler,
coaching,
development,
improvement,
life,
mindsucess,
personal,
reach your potential,
richard,
success,
successful living
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment