One negative character that many people have nowadays is that they often talk, but seldom act. Have you been part of a group in school, team in a company, or simply planned things with other people? Whenever people plan, their are corresponding non stop talking and conversing just to finalize what will be done. Unfortunately, not all those plan do happen. Most of them are only written,never fulfilled.
People may be unaware to it but that's what normally happens. There are many wasted hours spent in planning, though at the time of implementation, things don't happen as planned, right? The problem with people is that they "talk more, act less". We are all given special and creative ideas. There's is nothing wrong with that. Problems start when those creative ideas don't happen.Am I against those creative individuals? ofcourse not! I am here to encourage you to change what you have being doing for years. Instead of talking more, talk less and put more things in action. Why spend hours hours on planning if not all of your plans will be implemented?
I have a lot of regrets in my life. One of them are those wasted hours. As business people and
entrepreneurs, we ought to think of ways to make our business better. Here's what I learned
from my experience, we should "talk less, act more". We should focus on acting fast when problems occur. Often times the solution and right ideas are just in the back of our minds. We don't need hours and days to pull it out of our heads.
If you could shift your mindset and attitude from talking less to acting more, I believe you
could produce much better outcomes than "talking more, and acting less".
Richard Butler is a business life consultant who helps people set up and market their websites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment