You ever have one of those days that things don't go right for you. You're in a bad frame of mind and everything goes wrong?
We've all had them. You nearly expect everything to go wrong so it actually does! Being in the right frame of mind is so important.
Here's something you can do, if you start to think, today's an awful day, just say no, right now is awful but it's going to get better, and it will!
I've often said this to people, they say they're having an awful morning, and when I say it's just a bad moment, they kinda go oh yeah you're right and then the bad day is over!
When I need to get into a good frame of mind I use music, I find it really pumps me up. I don't let one bad event in the day dictate my whole day. If I find that it has happened I use the music to get me back into a good frame of mind.
When working online or for yourself, you have to be able to get into the right frame of mind, as it's your business! You have to be in the frame of mind that says success is mine, I can do it.
In forthcoming articles we'll look at how you can get into this frame of mind - and it's so important for you as a person who is working online.
To your success
Richard Butler is a business life consultant who helps people set up and market their websites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment