To be honest, I was not a huge fan of twitter before. I did neglect it and didn't even spend a single minute browsing it. But then I had a thought, what's with twitter that makes people s0 fond of using it? It is not like other social sites: friendster, myspace, facebook etc. To be honest it's really simple to use but so many people use it.
Then it happened, one beautiful morning, I for some reason thought of visiting that site. To my amazement, it truly can make a difference. First of all, it helps build a persons popularity and credibility. I was intrigued with the "follow me on twitter" logo I was seeing, when I analyzed it, I realized that it was very useful. You know why? When you follow a certain twitter user, it puts a link back to your twitter page - plus your picture will appear there. You will be listed on the other persons "following page". IN short, the more people you follow, the more chances that you have to get more link backs to your twitter.
Every twitter user has their personal reason why they subscribed to it. Each person may have different answers but above all the reasons, I value twitter the most is because it has the capability to connect you to people that share the same interests as you. Yes you can simply search for possible business partners. Like in my case, I am a life and success coach, I can simply search in http://www.twellow.com, with keywords like life coach or success coach to find twitter users related to it. There will be thousands of them, you just need enough time to view their twitter, their websites to know which ones you can effectively work with.
There is not much effort required, you can do it once or twice but its enough to help you find a person whom you can share your possible future success. Why not try searching for business partners on twitter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment