Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Every Action Counts

All the efforts and actions that we do matter. There is no wasted action, it all contributes to a better you. Would you agree that even the most destructive action you made now and before also helps? It may sound a little weird but yes its true. Every action you take did offer some contributions for your betterment.


Of course, no doubt, every good thing you have done will bring good results for you. If you did study well in college, you may now have a good job and profession. If you planted love, then you may now be reaping gifts or good relationships. If you invested enough money and facilities for your business, then I guess you have been earning more than before. Our actions will always have a direct effect on our lives. Would you agree?


On the other hand, how about your failures and negative actions? You might be asking yourself what good will it do to you. Just for a moment, I want you to think of a certain action you did which seems to be worst for you! Have you burned a house? Sold a business? Embarrassed you love ones? Wrecked a car? Almost killed a person? or probably ruined your life? I'm quite sure I can't list all those possible worst experiences in this post. You are the one who only knows. But I want you to think again, what consequences did you face? I believe there will always be consequences for our negative actions. Was it bad?

From all those consequence you had, I am quite sure you've learned something. The more it gave you hurt, the more you've learned. This is what I want to tell you, Every Action Counts. I assure you that everything you do will have a good direct effect to make your future better.


All the efforts and actions that we do matter. There is no wasted action, it all contributes to a better you. Would you agree that even the most destructive action you made now and before also helps? It may sound a little weird but yes its true. Every action you take did offer some contributions for your betterment.


Of course, no doubt, every good thing you have done will bring good results for you. If you did study well in college, you may now have a good job and profession. If you planted love, then you may now be reaping gifts or good relationships. If you invested enough money and facilities for your business, then I guess you have been earning more than before. Our actions will always have a direct effect on our lives. Would you agree?


On the other hand, how about your failures and negative actions? You might be asking yourself what good will it do to you. Just for a moment, I want you to think of a certain action you did which seems to be worst for you! Have you burned a house? Sold a business? Embarrassed you love ones? Wrecked a car? Almost killed a person? or probably ruined your life? I'm quite sure I can't list all those possible worst experiences in this post. You are the one who only knows. But I want you to think again, what consequences did you face? I believe there will always be consequences for our negative actions. Was it bad?

From all those consequence you had, I am quite sure you've learned something. The more it gave you hurt, the more you've learned. This is what I want to tell you, Every Action Counts. I assure you that everything you do will have a good direct effect to make your future better.


Richard Butler is a success coach based in Ireland, who coaches clients internationally via the internet. He is a trained Practioner of NLP, certified by Dr Richard Bandler and a qualified Life and Business Coach. He had worked with clients from the four corners of the globe.


For more information please visit http://www.richardbutlerthesuccesscoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment