Thursday, June 25, 2009

Plan In Advance


Why wait for problems to occur before you think of solutions? Is it possible to think of solutions without having a problem in hand? It is possible! I have tried it for so many times and I believe many have done it also. This I guess is what most business people do. Aside from the vision they have, they accompany it with corresponding backup plans just in case certain problem occurs.


I know at some point in your life you've done this. As simple as buying groceries. We always buy as many as we can so that we do not run out of stock, right? Why would we need to feel starvation before we buy food. This holds true in every aspects of our lives.

1.) For students, why would you wait the final week before the exams if you could review 2 - 3 weeks before?
2.) For business owners, why would you want to run out of stocks (products), if you could order in advance. Why would they not pursue opportunities before others pursue them?
3.) For the general public, why would we wait for sickness to come if we could take good care of ourselves?
4.) For car owners, why would they wait for accident if they can drive safely?

There are so many circumstances where we can plan in advance, not just in business. I strongly recommend that you plan in advance. If you have not done it fully before, you can start now.. In fact,why would you wait for problems to occur if you can start planning in advance starting today onwards, right?


Richard Butler is a life and business coach and runs the popular business building site:
http://www.TheProfitCompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment